The ownership of the website, http://www.bovinevet.com is held by Bovinevet Internacional Bovine Ultrasound Services & Herd Management (hereinafter “Bovinevet Internacional”), with C.I.F. number B22425003 and with registered office at Calle Mecánica, 9 – 22006 Huesca (Huesca) and email email@example.com.
These General Conditions of sale (hereinafter “the Conditions”) will be applicable between Bovinevet Internacional, and any person who makes a purchase through the website http://www.bovinevet.com (hereinafter “the User”) , collectively referred to as “the parties.”
The parties agree that their relationships will be governed exclusively by these Conditions, which are accessible on our website, and must, in any case, be previously accepted by the User. If he does not agree with all of this, he should not use this website.
In case of modification of the same by Bovinevet Internacional, the conditions to be applied to each User will always be the ones accepted at the time of purchase.
For the purposes of these conditions, it is understood that the activity that Bovinevet Internacional develops through the website comprises:
The commercialization of digital content.
The user must have legal capacity to make the purchase on the web. The purchase process is carried out following the steps described below: Once inside our website, the user must navigate through the “Store” section. Once you have found the product you want to purchase, click on the photo of the product to have more detailed information about it. Then there is the possibility of:
- “Add to cart”: If the user wishes to purchase that product or continue acquiring new products by clicking on the “continue shopping” button where you can check that the product has been added to your cart and you can continue browsing to purchase new products. If, on the other hand, you do not want to make any more purchases, you can click on the “finalize purchase” button to be able to finalize the purchase procedure and make the payment of the desired product.
- Basket: The added products can be viewed at any time, in addition to being able to modify the quantities or delete those that are not desired. In case you want to finalize the purchase, you must click on the “finalize purchase” button.
- Place the order and make payment: Once you have selected the products you want to purchase, you must click on the button “finish purchase” where you will be directed to a form, which must be filled in with the requested data to complete the purchase process. Once the forms are completed, the payment method must be chosen. There are the following payment methods:
- Payment and invoice: The user, after reviewing their order and once the payment method has been selected, must accept the conditions and click on the “Place the order” button. Once the payment has been validated, the user will receive an email confirming the purchase along with the download link for the Digital Content purchased. The download of the same can be done only once within a period of 30 days from the purchase.
The invoice will be issued electronically.
- Returns (right of withdrawal): In this case, since it is only the sale and commercialization of digital content that is not provided on a material medium, the start of the download will mean the loss of the right of withdrawal for the Customer. The deprivation of this right is covered by one of the exceptions of article 103 m) TRLGDCU, which says textually that the right of withdrawal will not be applicable to contracts that refer to the supply of digital content that is not provided on a medium material when the execution has begun with the prior express consent of the consumer and user with the knowledge on their part that they consequently lose their right of withdrawal.
When making the purchase, Bovinevet Internacional grants Clients a license to use the products sold. Said license will consist of a direct contractual relationship between the client and Bovinet Internacional, the latter being the publisher of the digital content offered on the website. The publisher, in this case Bovinevet Internacional, is responsible for the content, guarantees and claims that Clients may make in relation to the purchased product.
For access to digital content, the Client will have a modality:
The customer will receive a link by email that will allow off-line access by immediate download of the Digital Contents, limited to a maximum of 1 download that must be done within 30 days of the purchase.
Products purchased on the Bovinevet Internacional website may only be used for private and non-commercial purposes. The granting of the license at the time of purchase does not imply the transfer of any right of use for promotional purposes.
In this sense, the customer is expressly prohibited:
• Sell, rent, lend, make copies, modify, transform, distribute and / or make the Digital Content available to the public, either partially, or in its entirety, in any way, that is not expressly permitted in these Conditions General sales of Digital Content.
• Eliminate, modify, suppress or any similar way to prevent the effective operation of any measure adopted to prevent the copying, distribution, making available to the public, modification, transformation or any other type of access or improper or unauthorized treatment of the Contents Digital, either partially or in its entirety.
• To circumvent any technology used to protect the Digital Content accessible through the Service, as well as to suppress or eliminate from the Digital Content any mention or reference to the notice of rights over them.
• Use the Digital Content accessible through it in any way that implies a breach of these General Conditions of sale of Digital Content.
• Eliminate or alter any territorial restrictions applied to the Service.
In addition, the user agrees to adopt reasonable measures to prevent any unauthorized use of the Service and the Digital Content accessible through it.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
Once the payment of the amounts applicable to each of the Digital Content has been made, the Client acquires a license to use and access those Digital Content previously acquired. Said license will be non-exclusive and for personal and non-commercial or promotional purposes.
The Client may not sublicense or transmit any of the rights that are recognized in these General Conditions of sale of Digital Content.
The client acknowledges that the reproduction, distribution, commercialization, transformation, and in general, any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this website constitutes an infringement of intellectual property rights and / or Industrial of Bovinevet Internacional.
The prices of the products that appear on the website are indicated in euros without including taxes. For purchases made within the European Union, a 21% tax will be applied. However, for purchases made outside the European Union, no tax will be applied.
The Retail Price of the item will always be indicated at the time the user has completed the shopping cart, and the user will be informed of the final price of their purchase before validating the payment. Prices may change at any time, but possible changes will not affect orders or purchases for which the user has already received an order confirmation.
The user or client will be obliged to guarantee the veracity and accuracy of the purchase data entered in the information systems of Bovinevet Internacional at the time of requesting the order. In any case, the user will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the damages caused to Bovinevet Internacional or third parties due to the information provided.
You are also obliged to make use of the content, information and services provided from or through the website, in accordance with the law, good faith and generally accepted customs.
TECHNICAL MEANS TO CORRECT ERRORS:
At any time before making the purchase effective, the user can modify or update their data, both their delivery address and their billing address.
Furthermore, in any case, the user, before clicking, has access to modify or delete the chosen product, as well as change the quantity.
VALIDITY OF GENERAL CONDITIONS:
If one or more of the provisions of these general conditions of sale are declared void by virtue of the application of a law, regulation or after a final judicial or administrative decision, the remaining provisions will retain their validity and scope.
The fact that one of the parties has not demanded the application of any clause of these conditions permanently or temporarily, may not be considered in any case as a waiver of said clause.
Bovinevet Internacional guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) (EU) 2016/679 and in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, of Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce.
The use of the website and the purchase and sale contracts, signed through it, will be governed by Spanish law.
Additionally, and complying with the provisions of article 40 of Law 7/2017, of November 2, which incorporates into the Spanish legal system Directive 2013/11 / EU, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of May 21, 2013, regarding the alternative resolution of consumer disputes, the consumer is informed of the possibility of going to an accredited alternative dispute resolution entity in the event of any consumer dispute.
The European Commission provides a platform for extrajudicial resolution of online disputes that is available at the following link, ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr and through which consumers can submit their claims.