What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Depending on the amount of time they remain active:
- Permanent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive and our Website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent Web Page has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date.
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the Website, so none is recorded on the user’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the Website. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content by making it easier to use.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed. , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often the ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
|PROVIDER||COOKIE||EXPIRATION PERIOD||TYPE OF COOKIE||PURPOSE|
|Own||qtrans_front_language||1 year||Technique||Cookie used to know the language selected by the user on the last visit.|
|wp_woocommerce_session_||1 day||Technique||Cookie that contains a unique code for each customer so that they know where to find the cart data in the database.|
|woocommerce_cart_hash||Session||Technique||Cookie that contains information about the cart in its entirety and helps WooCommerce to know when the cart data changes.|
|woocommerce_items_in_cart||Session||Technique||Cookie that contains information about the cart in its entirety and helps WooCommerce to know when the cart data changes.|
| ||DV||Session||Analytics||Cookie used by google to provide services and extract anonymous information about browsing.|
|1P_JAR||1 month||Analytics||It is used to collect information about the use of our website by visitors. These cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device, without providing references that allow knowing personal data. They collect the number of visitors to the site, the duration of the visits, the browser, the type of terminal, the place of origin of the visitors and the pages visited.|
|NID||6 months||Personalization||Cookie that allows showing the Google Maps map, registering the user’s location of origin. It also counts the times the user visits the site.|
|ANID||11 years and 2 months||Advertising||Cookie that contains a unique randomly generated value, which allows the platform to distinguish browsers and devices. This information is used to measure ad performance and provide recommendations for products based on statistical data.|
|OTZ||24 hours||Behavioral advertising||Cookie that is used to personalize the ads that are shown in Google services, such as Google search.|
We use this information to improve our page, detect new needs and assess the improvements to be made in order to provide a better service to the users who visit us.
How to disable Cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
What happens if Cookies are disabled?
Some functionalities of the services will be disabled, for example, remain identified, receive information directed to your location or the viewing of some videos.